Standalone Wired Radio Receivers
If you find yourself in a position where your remote controls have become obsolete or very costly to replace, we may have the solution for you. Fitting a standalone wired receiver enables you to remotely operate your gate or garage door automation with an alternative radio product.
This allows you to use alternative remote controls to what was originally in use. Or can work alongside any existing remotes that are still currently in use.
For more information on how to integrate a standalone radio receiver into your gate or garage door system, please contact our friendly Technical Sales team on 01384 569942 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Universal receiver for use with garage, gate and commercial opener systems
- Compact design to fit most garage, gate and commercial openers
- Can operate up to three different drives or applications
- Three relay driven channels, will allow OPEN, CLOSE, STOP functions
- Operates using LiftMaster EVO radio technology on 433 MHz & 868 MHz with increased range
- Each channel can also take 2 wireless keypads (747EV model)