LiftMaster 860EV EVO Universal Receiver and Remote Kit
LiftMaster universal 3 channel EVO radio receiver. Available as receiver only or with remote package deals.
Compatible with LiftMaster devices that operate on either 433 MHz or 868 MHz EVO code.
£72.00 – £110.40 inc. VAT.
The LiftMaster 860EV is a universal 3 channel radio receiver, part of the LiftMaster Evolution / EVO series. This device is compatible with a wide array of LiftMaster devices that operate on either 433 MHz or 868 MHz EVO code.
This receiver is a direct replacement for the older LiftMaster 8003EV receiver.
- Compact design to fit most garage, gate and commercial openers
- Can operate up to three different drives or applications
- Three relay driven channels, will allow OPEN, CLOSE, STOP functions
- Operates using EVO radio technology on 433 MHz & 868 MHz with increased range
- 3 Channels available:
- Channel 1: 50 remotes
- Channel 2: 20 remotes
- Channel 3: 20 remotes
- 2 channels = normally open ‘N.O’
- 1 channel = normally closed ‘N.C’ & normally open ‘N.O’
- Each channel can also take 2 wireless keypads (747EV model)
- Compatible with LiftMaster EVO transmitters:
- TX2EV, TX2EVS, TX4EV, TX4EVS, TX4EVF (868 MHz)
- TX4UNI, TX4UNIS, TX4UNIF (433 MHz) and more!
- Compatible with wireless accessories: 747EV & 128EV (433 MHz)
- Compatible with external transformer: 23015UNI
- Please Note: 433 MHz EVO code is NOT compatible with older rolling code devices
- Please Note: This receiver is NOT myQ compatible
Not sure if your system will be compatible? Fear not! Our friendly technical team will be happy to help. Click here to contact us.
- IP Class: IP45 protection rating, suitable for outdoor use
- Switching time: 250ms
- Relay contacts: Max.5 A, 28 V AC/ DC
- Voltage / Power: 9-30V AC or 9 – 34V DC, 50Ma
- Radio Frequency: 868, 433 MHz EVO technology only
How to retrofit the LiftMaster 860EV into an existing garage door installation
Remote Control Attributes
|Remote Body Colour||Black, Silver|
|Remote Button Colour||Black|
|Number of Buttons||2|
|Coding Type||Rolling / Hopping Code|
|Radio Frequency||868.35 MHz|