Nice OX2 Universal Radio Receiver and Remote Kit
Universal, pre-wired radio receiver without a built-in transmitter. Designed for use with automated gates, garage doors and road barriers.
Can be used with any type of control unit as it operates using 2 voltage-free contact relays.
£97.20 – £144.00 inc. VAT.
The Nice OX2 is a universal, pre-wired radio receiver without a built-in transmitter. The OX2 model can be used with any type of control unit as it operates using 2 voltage-free contact relays.
This receiver is part of the NiceOne series. The radio receivers in this series are designed for use in automation systems such as gates, garage doors and road barriers. The receivers are to be connected to the control units fitted on these systems.
- Universal, pre-wired receiver with 6-core cable for connecting to your control unit
- 2-Channels, without built-in transmitter
- Can memorise up to 1024 remote controls
- Works on 433.92 MHz frequency
- Part of the Nice Opera system
- Communicates using Nice O-Code radio encoding system
- Compatible with FloR, TTS, Smilo and Flo encoding systems*
*some exclusive NiceOpera system functions cannot be used with these encoding systems
How Does It Work?
- Can be used with any type of control unit
- Operates using 2 voltage-free contact relays
- Connect the 6-core cable to your control unit as per product manual
- Program your remote control(s)
How to Program Your Remote(s)
Instructions and Manuals
Full Programming of the Nice OX2 – OXI Radio Receiver
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||86 × 58 × 22 mm|
|Protection Rating (IP)||IP30|
|Power Supply||Without electric jumper = 24 V standard. Limits from 18 to 28 V direct or alternating. |
With electric jumper = 12 V standard. Limits from 10 to 18 V direct or alternating.
|Max Absorption||On standby: 10 mA at 24 Vac |
With 2 relays active: 80 mA at 24 Vac
|Operating Temperature||–20°C to +55°C|
Remote Control Attributes
|Remote Body Colour||Blue, Black|
|Remote Button Colour||Blue, Black|
|Number of Buttons||2|
|Coding Type||Rolling / Hopping Code|
|Radio Frequency||433.92 MHz|
|Number of Users|
|Number of Relay Outputs||2|
|Type of Outputs||NO|
|Number of Channels||2|