Nice OX2T Universal Radio Receiver
Universal, pre-wired radio receiver with built-in transmitter.
Can be used with any type of control unit / brand of automation!
The Nice OX2T is a universal, pre-wired radio receiver with built-in transmitter.
This device allows you to integrate Nice remote controls into automation systems from other brands / manufacturers. The OX2T operates with 2 voltage-free contact relays, and therefore can be used with any type of control unit!
- Pre-wired universal receiver
- Operating on the 433.92 MHz frequency with 2 channels
- 6-core cable
- Part of the NiceOne series of radio receivers, of which are part of the Nice Opera system
- Manages the following Nice radio encoding formats,
- O-Code / FloR / TTS / Smilo (rolling code)
Physical and Performance Attributes
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||86 × 58 × 22 mm|
|Protection Rating (IP)||30|
|Max Absorption||80 mA (max) with relays active|
|Power Supply||12 to 28 Vdc/Vac|
Remote Control, Radio & Receiver Attributes
|Coding Type||Rolling / Hopping Code|
|Radio Frequency||433.92 MHz|
|Number of Relay Outputs||2|
|Number of Users|