Nice ON3EBD 4 Channel 433.92 MHz Remote Control
Nice ON3EBD bidirectional remote control operating on 433.92 MHz frequency with rolling code encoding.
Compatible with receivers using Nice O-Code FloR encoding. Also compatible with previous versions of Nice plug-in and external receivers.
The Nice ON3EBD bidirectional transmitter is used as a radio control system for gate and garage door automation.
This remote control uses the 433.92 MHz radio frequency with rolling code encoding, and is also equipped with identity code management and self-learning with 192 bit encoding.
Compatible with receivers using Nice O-Code FloR encoding. Operating in unidirectional mode, this bidirectional Era One series remote control is also compatible with previous versions of Nice plug-in and external receivers.
- Nice Mesh Technology: The Nice bidirectional radio protocol with mesh technology has numerous advantages:
- extension of the radio range to 500m (max.10 Hops)
- confirmation by the automation of correct command reception;
- the possibility of checking automation status at any moment;
- high security, thanks to the encrypted communication
- low energy consumption in standby.
- Built-in NFC technology: Era One bidirectional integrates an NFC tag. By simply getting a smartphone close to the transmitter, a web page opens with additional information on the transmitters itself. With a simple gesture, you can check the battery level, buy a new battery if needed, and get to know the functionalities of the bidirectional system.
- Ease of use: the programming push button and LED are on the top of the receiver itself, in the most accessible position. The antenna connector is built-in into the receiver as well. Compatible with all Nice control units with SM connector and with all Nice radio protocols, OXI bidirectional receiver gives the possibility to improve comfort and safety on the existing Nice automations.
- 4 Channels: 3 radio channels, as well as an “info” button, allowing for you to control 3 groups of automations. (the info button shows what position
- LED Light: Indicates whether the command was successful, possible faults and when the battery needs changing
- Uses the 433.92 MHz radio frequency with rolling code encoding
- Identity code management
- Self-learning with 192 bit encoding
- Compatible with receivers using Nice O-Code FloR encoding
- Compatible with previous versions of Nice plug-in and external receivers (when operating in unidirectional mode)
- Power supply: 3 VDC type-CR2032 lithium battery
- Battery life: estimated 2 years, with 10 transmissions per day
- Estimated Range: 1km (100m if inside a building)*
- Estimated Battery Life: 2 years (with 10 transmissions per day)
- Frequency: 433.92 MHz
- Power emitted: 0 dBm (ERP)
- Operating temperature: -5°C to +55 °C
- Protection rating: IP 40 (suitable for use indoors or in protected environments)
*Transmitter range and receiver reception capacity may be affected by any other devices operating on the same frequency in the area and by the position of the system’s radio antenna.
Manuals and Guides
Physical and Performance Attributes
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||45 × 56 × 11 mm|
|Protection Rating (IP)||40|
|Power Supply||3V DC CR2032 "coin style" lithium battery|
|Number of Batteries||1|
|Battery Life (Estimated)||2 years (with 10 transmissions per day)|
Remote Control, Radio & Receiver Attributes
|Coding Type||Rolling / Hopping Code|
|Radio Frequency||433.92 MHz|
|Remote Body Colour||White, Black|
|Remote Button Colour||White|
|Number of Buttons||4|
|Programming Methods||Program with receiver, Program with existing remote|
500 m (max. Mesh network); 35m (if inside a building)