- Nice branded double swing gate opener kit
- Durable and resilient to all environmental conditions
- Smooth deceleration on opening/closing
- Ideal for residential use
- Dual technology obstacle detection
Gate Measurement Video Guide
The Nice TOONA5024-DKIT is designed for automating swing gates with leaves up to 5m OR 500kg (see manual for full details). Made up of a surface-mounted electromechanical gear motor, the internal moving parts are steel, with light alloys and technopolymers.
The Toona kit has a generously sized and practical connection compartment, giving rapid and easy access to internal parts in the upper section of the motor.
The installation process is simple and has a built-in capacitor for any maintenance that is required. This is ideal for residential use, due to its durability and resistance to all conditions.
This is the 24 Vdc version with magnetic encoder, making it perfect for intensive with the control unit Moonclever MC824H:
- Single key, simple programming.
- Easy understanding of opening and closing limit positions.
- Automatic fault diagnostics.
- Programming of pause time.
- Pedestrian Pass Door.
- Slows down upon opening and closing
- Obstacle detection with dual technology
- Optional rechargeable batteries for operation in the event of power failure.
- Compatible with latest generation resistive sensitive edges.
- 2 x TO5024 Motors
- 2 x PLA13 Stops
- 1 x MC824H Control Panel
- 2 x ON2E Remotes
- 1 x EPMB Pair of Bluebus Photocells
- 1 x OXI Receiver
Alternative Model Numbers
Previously known as the Toonakit 4.
Manuals and Diagrams
Physical and Performance Attributes
Motor: 965 x 115 x 105 mm
|Protection Rating (IP)||44|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C to +50°C|
|Power Supply||24 Vdc|
|Duty Cycle / Work Cycle|
95 cycles per hour
|Motor Speed||0.012 m/sec|
|Soft-Start / Soft-Stop||Yes|
|Max. Gate Leaf Length (M)||5M|
|Max. Gate Weight (KG)||500KG|
|Motor Model Number(s)|
|Number of Leafs||2|