Nice EDSWG ERA Wireless Keypad
Nice automation branded wireless backlit keypad for use with Nice (not NiceHome) automation systems only such as gates, garage doors, shutters, sunscreens and more.
The Nice Era EDSWG wireless keypad is for use with Nice automation systems only such as gates, garage doors, shutters, sunscreens and more. The keypad has 13 keys, with a 1 to 8-digit combination that can be input via a radio connection, making this product 100% wireless.
Compact and vandal-proof design with exceptional battery life.
Please Note: This keypad is NOT compatible with NiceHome branded automation systems! For NiceHome branded systems, please use the NiceHome DS100 Wireless Keypad instead. Not sure what system you have? No problem! For free technical support, please contact us.
- Compact and Convenient Design
- 13 key surface mounted backlit keypad with compact design, only 27mm in depth and 70mm in length/width
- Acoustic feedback when buttons are pressed
- No cables or wiring required, and it is 100% wireless thanks to secure radio communication
- Vandal-proof and weatherproof IP54 metal casing for increased protection
- Works in temperatures from -10°C to +55°C
- Secure Radio Transmission
- Three transmission channels for either controlling three separate systems or three different customisable commands for a single automated system
- Operates on 433.92 MHz frequency
- Uses FLOR 52-bit self-learning rolling code, for up to 4.5 trillion combinations for enhanced security
- Opera radio coding
- Range of 25 meters in open space and 15 meters inside a building
- Extremely Energy Efficient
- Keypad lighting is only active when necessary thanks to the built-in ambient light sensor
- Automated turn-off when not in use, allowing for massively reduced energy consumption – reactivates whenever a button is pressed
- Approximately 2 years of battery life (figure based on 10 transmissions a day)
- Operates using 2 x 3v CR2430 “coin style” batteries
Physical and Performance Attributes
|Mounting Type||Surface Mounted|
|Power Supply||Battery powered|
|Number of Batteries||2|
Remote Control, Radio & Receiver Attributes
|Coding Type||Rolling / Hopping Code|
|Radio Frequency||433.92 MHz|
Access Control Attributes
|Code Length||1 to 8 digit|