BPT Impro GB/XQT904 Remote Control
Unfortunately, this product has either been discontinued, or we no longer stock it.
Compatible replacement products are listed below:
BPT branded 433.92 MHz dynamic code 4 button remote control.
Each of the 4 push buttons are used to transmit a different channel identification code together with the transmitter’s ID to the receiver. Requires GB/UHR903 receiver. Acts as a normal tag with Impro prox readers.
- Compact and smooth design
- Dynamic code transmission technology
- Can operate 4 seperate systems
- Button Mapping:
- When used with the Impro Quad Receiver and a single Impro (iTRT) Intelligent Twin Remote Terminal (XRT910-0-0-GB-XX, XRT920-0-0-GB- XX, IPS920-0-0-GB-XX or IPS921-0-0-GB-XX), two Push-buttons on the Impro (QT) Quad Transmitter are mapped. Use all four of the Impro (QT) Quad Transmitters Push-buttons, by connecting two Impro (iTRT) Intelligent Twin Remote Terminals (XRT910-0-0-GB-XX, XRT920-0-0-GB- XX, IPS920-0-0-GB-XX or IPS921-0-0-0GB-XX), to the Impro Quad Receiver. Refer to the Installation Manual for more information on this feature.
- With the Quad Receiver connected to FlexiScan Controller, the four buttons are each mapped to a corresponding relay.
- With the Quad Receiver connected to a UniScan Controller, all four buttons are mapped to a single relay.
- Transmits its own identity and each Push-button has a code identity
- The Receiver interfaces to access control systems, for example, IXP20, IXP220 or IXP300 and IXP400.
- Maximum reliable UHF transmitter range is between 20 and 50 m (22 and 55 yd), this is increased to between 50 and 100 m (55 and 109 yd) when used in direct line of sight with the Impro Quad Receiver (HRF900-0-1-GB-XX, HRF901-0-1-GB-XX)
- RF passive range of 12mm to 50mm (0.5in to 2in)
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||60 × 45 × 15 mm|
|Protection Rating (IP)||IP56|
|Number of Batteries||1|
Remote Control Attributes
|Remote Body Colour||Blue|
|Remote Button Colour||Grey|
|Number of Buttons||4|
Up to 10m
|Programming Methods||Program with receiver|
|Coding Type||Rolling / Hopping Code|
|Radio Frequency||433.92 MHz|