AES Cellcom Prime 6 Series Advanced GSM Audio Intercom System
AES Cellcom Prime 6 series advanced GSM audio intercom system suitable for one household or business. Ideal for installations where excavation is not an option.
User friendly and hassle-free, you can have total remote management over your intercom via phone call and the free smartphone app – wherever you are in the world.
£416.40 – £596.40 inc. VAT.
AES Cellcom Prime 6 series advanced GSM audio intercom system suitable for one household or business. Ideal for installations where excavation is not an option, for example if it is not possible to run lengthy cables from the property to the gate.
The Cellcom Prime 6 is a state-of-the-art GSM intercom system which calls your home phone and mobile phone(s) on roll-over whenever a visitor pushes the call button on the intercom. User friendly and hassle-free, you can have total remote management over your intercom via phone call and the free smartphone app – wherever you are in the world.
- World leading GSM audio intercom system
- Calls your home phone and mobile phone(s) on roll-over whenever a visitor pushes the call button on the intercom
- Never miss a visitor again with mobile calling, ensuring that you are always available to greet guests – even when you are not at home!
- Works using any standard pre-pay / pay-as-you-go or contract GSM micro SIM card
- Free home owner smartphone app for features such as,
- Operate automatic gates & pedestrian gates / doors
- Set up auto opening / closing times
- Add new access codes
- Receive notifications on entry
- And more!
- Free installer smartphone app for remote programming and diagnostics, so your installer can oversee / maintain your installation quickly and efficiently
- Roll-over feature will dial four phone numbers in succession until someone answers the call from the visitor
- Set automatic gate open & close times, great for the work commute or school run
- Do-not-disturb watershed time, ideal for eliminating nuisance calls during unsociable hours
- User history log to your phone, so you can always keep track of who is coming and going
- Manage keypad codes directly from the homeowner smartphone app
- Issue time restricted and temporary codes to suit your needs, allowing access for only particular days / times
- High signal strength antenna supplied as standard for reliable reception
- Operates via 2G network
- BS316 marine grade, brushed stainless steel construction for strength and durability – available with or without black gloss acrylic trim
- Sleek, architectural curved design with classy back-lighting effect and illuminated button(s) for ease of use in the dark
- Gloss acrylic finish models have a blue back lighting effect
- Stainless steel finish models have a white back lighting effect
- Reliable IP55 weather resistant protection against dust and water
- Vandal resistant design with security screws
- Illuminated keypad for easy of use in the dark
- 2 relays for activating devices such as automatic gates & pedestrian gates / doors
- Latching and momentary operating functions
- 4 digit passcode protected
- Stores up to 250 user codes consisting of,
- 200 permanent codes
- 20 time restricted codes
- 30 temporary codes
- 1 x Intercom (outdoor speech panel)
- 1 x High signal strength antenna
- 1 x 24v DC power supply
- 1 x Instruction manual
Manuals & Datasheets
Click To Enlarge Diagrams
|Protection Rating (IP)||IP55|
|Mounting Type||Surface Mounted|
|Power Supply||12-24v DC (24v DC adaptor included)|
|Max Consumption||300mA on dial out, 2amp peak demand|
|Number of Codes||250|
|Number of Relays||2|
|Adjustable Relay Timings||Yes|
|Relay Output||NO & NC|
|Code Length||4 digit|