Videx 4K Series 4G GSM Audio Intercom System
Videx 4K series 4G GSM audio intercom system, suitable for one household or business. Videx’s 4G GSM door entry system employs mobile phone technology to operate doors and automatic gates.
£750.00 – £909.00
GSM PRO audio kits with/without coded access are manufactured in the familiar modular 4000 series range with a new style 316-grade stainless steel matt finish. They are available in surface or flush mounting options from single call-button applications up to 12 button kits (please contact us for more information on kits & extra call buttons for larger installations). They are expandable up to 50 call buttons, all with the facility to divert to additional numbers if the first is busy or unanswered (up to 3 divert numbers per button).
GSM PRO series kits now include new programming features such as: programming a primary number and 3 divert numbers in a single text, programming multiple dial to open numbers (up to 5 max.) in a single text, 10 access control timebands, 10 free access timebands and access level assignment (up to 10). The RS485 bus connectivity now allows the GSM PRO module to be expanded to a networkable access control system (up to a total of 8 devices) which can include both proximity, using the new Art.4850R off-board expansion reader, and coded access, using the new Art.4903 keypad.
When the GSM PRO module is networked with the Art.4903 keypad it can be programmed remotely with up to 400 permanent access codes and 32 temporary codes (between 1 – 255 hrs after which time will automatically be deleted). When the keypad is not networked with the GSM PRO module and configured in standalone mode it will operate as a standard Videx keypad with 2 codes (1 code per relay). The keypad also includes blue back-lit button illumination.
Programming can be carried out by SMS text messaging or via a PC using the GSMSK software (connected via the micro USB port) or by using Videx’s new smartphone SMS Wizard App. The App is available to download for free from Google Play (for Android devices) or from the App Store (for iOS devices).
An event log (up to 4000 stored events) is maintained within the GSM module and can be downloaded via the USB port or RS485 bus connection using the GSMSK PC software which also includes many features to simplify the installation and programming process.
- Surface or flush mounting options are available
- 1 button up to 12 button kits available (please contact us for more information on kits & extra call buttons for larger installations)
- Expandable up to 50 call buttons
- 4 telephone numbers per call button (1 primary and 3 diverts)
- 1000 dial to open numbers (which can each be assigned to an access level)
- 1000 user integrated proximity access
- 1 programmable call button timeband
- Up to 10 programmable access control timebands
- Up to 10 programmable free access timebands
- Up to 10 programmable access levels
- DDA compliant voice annunciation and call progress LED’s
- Programming by SMS, GSMSK PC software or the new Videx smartphone SMS wizard App.
- Push to exit input and dry contact relay (C, NO and NC)
- 2 auxiliary inputs and 2 auxiliary outputs
- Micro USB connection (for ease of programming using the GSMSK software)
- RS485 bus connection (for networking with the Art.4903 keypad and/or Art.4850R off-board proximity reader or for ease of programming using the GSMSK software)
- 2 codes (1 code per relay) for Art.4903 keypad when in standalone mode
- Up to 400 permanent access codes and 32 temporary codes for Art.4903 keypad when in RS485 network mode with GSM PRO module
- 1 x Intercom
- 1 x GSM antenna (inc. fixings)
- 1 x Slimline 12Vdc, 1.25A power supply
Physical and Performance Attributes
Misc Product Attributes
Number of entrances: 1
Lock output: Dry contact relay (C, NO, NC)
Auxiliary outputs: 2 x Open collector
Auxiliary inputs: 2
Dial in to open numbers: Up to 1000
Programmable timebands: Yes, 1x call button timeband, 10x access control timebands and 10x free access timebands
Access levels: yes, up to 10 programmable access levels
Divert calls per button: 1 to 3 numbers each
Power input: 12-14Vdc
Programming methods: SMS text, GSMSK PC software or Videx’s smartphone SMS wizard App.
USB connection: Yes, micro USB
RS485 connection: Yes = A, B & 0V (for programming via PC software or used for access control network connection with 4903 and 4850R modules)
Event logging: up to 4000 Events
PSU model: HDR-15-12 slim line 12Vdc PSU
Antenna: 432 (5m cable)
Amplifier module: 4810-0/M, 4810-1/M and 4810-2/M (depending on GSM kit)
Codelock module: 4903
Mounting: appropriate 4000 series surface or flush back box
Expandable: Yes, up to 50 buttons using a combination of 4000 series button expansion modules (4842, 4843, 4844, 4845, 4842D, 4843D, 4844D and 4845D)