SecYour 8CHN WIFI IP CCTV Kit with 1TB HDD, 2 x 1080P Full HD Dome Cameras
£222.00 incl. VAT. £185.00 excl. VAT
Monitor, operate and live-stream multiple CCTV systems with remote access via the internet on computer, tablet or smartphone simply by scanning a QR code.
With the IP Pro app (available on IOS & Android) customisable alerts and time schedules allow for audible, email or push notifications so you are in the know when it matters most.
- Easy Installation – Cameras connect wirelessly to the Recording device via built in High performance Wi-Fi module, meaning you don’t need to run lengthy cables from the cameras, just need to connect each camera to a near by power socket.
- Motion detection with customisable “hotspot” recording function
- 8 channels allow for adding of additional cameras
- Remote monitoring and operation via the internet
- Supports video preview, recording, playback and backup
- 1TB storage included (expandable up to 6TB)
- 2x USB ports for connecting a mouse and/ or an external HDD for backingup of data
- HDMI and VGA port for direct connection to an existing TV set-up, no need for an additional monitor (however you can have two screens connected if desired)
- Connects to any broadband router via ethernet lead
- Night vision up to 20m distance*
- 2MP HD resolution, captures crystal clear images at 1080P widescreen
- Weather-proof IP65 protection (dust proof, water resistant)
- Wirelessly transmits data up to 30m (through approx. 2-3 walls)*
- Extendable range when used with antenna extension cord (included)
- Camera and NVR connect automatically
- Simple “plug and play” installation
- Complete with lengthy 3m power lead
- P2P cloud service provides a smooth and speedy connection
- Individual cameras can act as a range extender in a large CCTV system
- Extension power cables available, please call for details
* Range can be affected by the installation environment and other factors
** Wi-Fi connectivity only used for connection to cameras, the device will need to be connected to a router with an ethernet cable for remote viewing.