NiceHome PH200 Photocells (MHouse Compatible)
NiceHome branded pair of wall-mounted photocells for use with NiceHome and MHouse gate / garage door opener systems.
Replaces MHouse PH100 photocells.
The NiceHome PH200 are a pair of surface-mounted adjustable photocells, complete with ECSBus system for quick and easy installation.
For use with NiceHome and MHouse gate / garage door opener systems.
- Adjustable, surface-mounted photocells
- Automatic synchronisation avoids interference for ease of use
- Optional lighting module (LM100 model) allows for better visibility of transit areas, especially at night
- Directly replaces the MHouse PH100 photocells
- Fully backwards compatible with MHouse systems, as the NiceHome range replaces them
Easy Installation with the ECSBus System
Only two wires are required for connection of the main system components, and there is no need to follow in any particular order. The colour-coded terminals, each of which identifies a set, enable quick, error-proof connections.
Wasting time connecting to the photocell terminals is no longer necessary, simply connect the two wires at any point within the system. Convenient jumpers for selection of the required function. Up to 7 pairs of photocells can be installed without worrying about their proximity.
Physical and Performance Attributes
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||40 × 50 × 105 mm|
|Protection Rating (IP)||44|
|Mounting Type||Surface Mounted|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C to +50°C|
|Power Supply||ECSBus Connection|
|Estimated Range (m)||30M|
|Photocell Connection Type||Proprietary (can only be used with the same brand)|