FIBARO Door / Window Sensor (Z-Wave)
Monitors doors, windows and more. Match it to an alarm to deter intruders or log access to a restricted room.
£38.88 inc. VAT.
The FIBARO Door / Window Sensor is compact and simplistic, thanks to a selection of 7 different colours it can adapt to its surroundings with ease. No unsightly cables to run along door frames or window cubbies, the proximity sensor is battery powered and optimised for extended periods of use. The sensor monitors doors and windows or any hinged portal you can think to deploy it, match it to an alarm to deter intruders or log access to a restricted room. Impress visitors by activating scenes as you open the door, raise the lights and open the blinds while a subtle symphony swell fills the room.
Simple, compact peace of mind
The FIBARO Door / Window Sensor is easy to install and even easier to use, if it’s an entrance point, you can monitor it. The sensor is not only for perimeter security, do you need to monitor your safe jewellery draw or medicine cabinet? Thats no problem, the sensor is compact enough for almost any challenge.
No window left behind
Activate your ‘leaving for work’ scene and the FIBARO Door / Window Sensor will notify you of windows and doors left open.
The garage door will notify you when its been left open, if its motorised and if fitted with the Smart Implant, it can close itself.
Home safe home
Once the sensors are armed, they will notify you if anyone uninvited tries to enter your property or tampers with the sensor.
Home sweet home
Simply deactivate the alarm scene, and upon entering the sensor will launch the ‘welcome home’ scene you’ve setup.
Under lock and key
Keep your valuables, medicines or sensitive information safely guarded from prying eyes and sticky fingers.
Kids will be kids
Keep the little ones safe from harm, if you’ve left a gate open or if a child gets rough with the gate, the sensor will notify you.
Get notifications of your pet’s comings and goings, is the cat already in? Looks like you’ve got a furry intruder.
Home smart home
Further improve your carbon footprint by utilising the built in heat sensor to monitor and control temperature near open windows.
- Compatible with any Z-Wave or Z-Wave+ Controller,
- Supports protected mode (Z-Wave network Security Mode) with AES-128 encryption,
- Works with other Z-Wave network devices, but as a battery device doesn’t take part in signal routing,
- Door/window opening detected through separation of Sensor’s body and a magnet,
- Built-in temperature sensor,
- Detects tampering, when detached or opened,
- Easily mounted on doors, windows, garage doors, gates and roller blinds,
- Battery powered,
- Visual LED indicator signalling status of the device,
- 7 color variations:
- White – FGDW-002-1
- Grey – FGDW-002-2
- Black – FGDW-002-3
- Beige – FGDW-002-4
- Light Brown – FGDW-002-5
- Medium Brown – FGDW-002-6
- Dark Brown – FGDW-002-7
- Dimensions: 71 x 18 x 18mm
- Battery Type: ER14250 1/2 AA
- Power Supply: 3.6V DC Battery
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Range: up to 50m (free range)
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||71 × 18 × 18 mm|
|Power Supply||3.6V DC Battery|
|Battery Type||ER14250 (1/2 AA 3.6v)|
|Number of Batteries||1|