The 844 ER is a FAAC 230v sliding gate operator for sliding gates with a max weight of 1,800kg and a max length of 50m. The 844 ER is a reliable system in any atmosphere thanks to its IP67 protection rating and outdoor temperature range of -20 to + 55ºC and is designed to move commercial or industrial gates in the simplest, most convenient way.
NOTE – IMPORTANT: Do not use the gear motor for applications where it is secured at heights that users cannot reach. The key-operated release device cannot be remotely controlled.
- Max. Gate Weight – 1,800kg
- Max. Gate Length – 50m
- Power Supply – 230v
- Absorption – 3.5A
- Power – 650W
- Angular Speed – 7.8º per second
- Protection Level – IP67
- Working Temp – -20 to +55 ºC
- Ideal for commercial and industrial applications
- Electronic programming done by 3 push buttons and an LED display making installation easy.
- As the gear motors non-reversing, no electric locks need to be installed.
- In the event of power failure, the key-operated release device makes it possible to open and close the gate manually.
- Twin-disk anti-crushing clutch in oil bath enables thrust adjustment from 0 to 110 daN
- The control board is in a separate protective housing inside the operator and patented cable gland protects against insect access
Physical and Performance Attributes
FAAC 844 ER
Weight – 14.5kg
|Protection Rating (IP)||67|
|Operating Temperature||-20 to +55 ºC|
|Kit Type||Motor Only|