The 391 is a FAAC 24V articulated electro-mechanical operator suitable for residential swing-leaf gates up to 2m per leaf (2.5m with an electric lock), complete with non-reversing motors that hold the gate in the open and closed positions. The 391 series is notable for compact design and simple installation.
This model (391) does NOT come with a control panel.
PLEASE NOTE – To ensure correct operation, make sure that the distance between the gate hinge and any walls or lateral fencing is greater than 725mm.
- Motor Type – Electro-Mechanical
- Max. Gate Leaf Length (M) – 2m (2.5m With An Electric Lock)
- Power Supply (V) – 230 V ac
- Motor Voltage (V) – 24 V dc
- Power (W) – 110W (391)
- Protection Level (IP) – IP44
- Working Temp. (°C Min/Max) – -20°C to +55°C
- Highly compact, elegant and stylish design
- Versatile, simple installation and ideal for large gate piers
- Emergency release allows manual operation using a release key
- Non-reversing motors that hold the gate in the open and closed positions
- Built-in mechanical stop, no need to install opening / closing mechanical stops
- With the non-reversing gear-motor, there is no need to install electro-mechanical closing devices
- Option to add BUS XIB interface for applications using NON BUS devices
Physical and Performance Attributes
|Protection Rating (IP)||44|
|Operating Temperature||-20 °C to +55 °C|
|Max Absorption||110 W|
|Kit Type||Motor Only|