Daitem SC902AU – Wireless Intercom System with Keypad and Proxi-reader
The Daitem Wireless audio Intercom system allows the user to welcome and filter visitors, listen in to background sounds, and operate a number of automation systems from the home, such as electric gate openers, garage door openers, lighting systems and electric latches and locks.
Wireless remote entry control systems for the home and office
The Daitem Wireless audio Intercom system allows the user to welcome and filter visitors, listen in to background sounds, and operate a number of automation systems from the home, such as electric gate openers, garage door openers, lighting systems and electric latches and locks. The SC100AU handset (included) can be used to control all these automated systems, as well as monitor them (check if entrances are open or closed, or lighting on and off etc.) and communicate with additional handsets.
Easy access control
- Users can identify visitors without having to move using the mobile handset.
- The handset can be used in hands-free or private conversation (hand-held) mode.
- Users can listen in to background sounds at the outdoor caller unit.
- The handset screen is back-lit during a call or when a key is pressed.
- Pedestrian gates, driveway gates and garage doors can be opened or closed simply by pressing a button on the handset.
- The handset can operate for up to 15 days off the mains-powered base, and has a battery life of 5 years.
In clear conditions the intercom has a wireless range of up to 150m, but its recommended to use up to 100m, this may vary in built-up areas.The distance can be extended by wiring the controller box from the callpoint closer to the household - see diagram right.
Extended range will go further than 30m if heavier duty cable is used.
No major work needed
No trenching outside or running cables inside
- No wires need to be pulled between the indoor handset unit and the driveway gate, pedestrian gate, garage door or lighting.
- No trenches need to be dug or rebating work performed to install the system. This means zero damage to both the inside and outside of the home.
The SC902AU wireless remote entry control system includes:
- 1 x back-lit outdoor caller unit with badge reader MHF02X
- 1 x armoured cover for 1-dwelling outdoor caller unit DB721
- 1 x proximity badge SH804AX
- 1 x mains-powered controller SC200AU
- 1 x indoor handset unit with mains-powered base SC100AU
Users can welcome and filter visitors using the handset, remotely listen to background sounds at entrances, communicate with another handset and control automatic systems from the home, including:
- Electric lock release
- automatic gate or garage door release
- remote lighting switch (additional receiver required)
The latch and/or automatic gate can be controlled from the callpoint using the proxi-tag.
Full duplex digital communication
Up to 4 indoor handset units per call point/controller.
The status of entrances and lighting can be viewed on the handset screen at any time.
The handset can be used in hands-free or hand-held mode
9 types of ring tone and 4 sound levels possible
LCD screen for viewing:
• the status of the latch or gate (open or closed) for each entrance if a position contact is connected,
• the status (on/off) of the automatic garage door,
• the status of batteries,
• the quality of radio reception,
• the audio level setting,
• the status (on/off) of outdoor lighting.
• Optwin® bi-directional dual-channel digital radio transmission.
• Up to 400 m free field range (depending on environmental and installation conditions).
• Hands-free or hand-held operation.
• 9 different tunes, allocation of a tone for each entrance or calling handset.
• Silence mode during calls: back-lighting enabled, handset ring tone disabled.
• Indication of missed visitor calls.
• 4 latches, 4 automatic gates, 4 automatic garage doors and 4 lights can be controlled per handset.
• Communication possible during entrance opening operation.
• Volume setting possible during communication.
• Remote listening to background sounds at the outdoor caller unit and two-way speech possible.
• Communication automatically cut off after 3 minutes.
• Display of status of entrances and garage doors (open or closed) and of lighting (on or off).
• Display of outdoor temperature (measured on the controller) and indoor temperature (measured on the handset).
• Volume setting of ring tones, communication and outdoor caller unit.
• Customisation (8 characters) of each input, control device or handset.
• Removable belt clip.
• Fixing devices supplied.
• Built-in microphone and loudspeaker.
• 8-character LCD screen.
• Choice of 6 languages for the handset unit: French, English, German, Italian, Spanish or Dutch.
• Base to be placed on a table or fixed to a wall using the T-bracket supplied.
• White ABS plastic casing.
• Degrees of protection: IP31 / IK04.
• Handset dimensions (W x H x D): 54 x 150 x 28 mm.
• Weight of handset with base: 565 g.
• Operating temperature: - 5°C to + 55°C.
• Indoor use.
Battery life of up to 5 years
An access code is entered or a badge is held up to the caller unit to open a pedestrian gate or operate an automatic driveway gate from outside the home.
Access codes (up to 16) can be enabled or disabled.
The keys are back-lit when the keypad keys are pressed or the badge is held up to the unit.
The sound level of the key beeps and ring tone are automatically reduced at night
Anti-vandal brushed metal armoured cover
Programmable back-lit keys:
- 24 hours/day or at night only if the controller is mainspowered
Physical and Performance Attributes
Access Control Attributes