Chamberlain ML1000EV Premium Garage Door Opener
£300.00 – £414.00 inc. VAT.
Chamberlain’s new line of garage door openers allow complete control via iPhone or Android smartphone.
Forgot to close the garage door? No problem.
Simply add the myQ internet gateway to your order to open, close and monitor your garage door’s position from anywhere in the world via Chamberlain’s myQ system.
- Easy to Install
- The new line of Chamberlain Garage Door Openers cut down installation time by up to 50%
- Operate From Anywhere
- With the Chamberlain myQ system via internet, iOS (iPhone, iPad) and Android**
- Long Lasting LED Light
- Plus lower CO2 emissions, no warm up phase, and no heavy metals or mercury used.
- Chamberlain’s new line of garage door openers offer Smooth and Silent operation
- Low Power Consumption
- Low Standby Power Consumption results in power savings of up to 85%.
- Chamberlain’s new radio technology uses their most secure & reliable frequency.
- 7 Year Motor Warranty
- 2 Year Kit Warranty
Energy Efficient Door Openers
- Low standby consumption of only 0.8 Watts
- Power consumption reduced by up to 85%
- Long-lasting LEDs (up to 50,000 hours of service)
- No heavy metal or mercury in the production process
- Significantly lower CO2 emissions
- No warm up phase
- 2 x TX2REV 2 button remote controls
- 1 x 41a4043 3-Piece steel rail for max. door height of 2.2m
- 1 x 128REV 2 Button Wall Control
- Input Voltage – 230–240 VAC, 50 Hz
- Max. Pull Force – 1000 N
- Standby Power – 0.8 W
- Noise level – 54dB
- Voltage – 24 VDC
- Working Temperature – -30°C ÷ +65°C
- Type – Belt with two-piece trolley / 3-piece steel rail
- Travel Rate – 200 mm/sec.
- Max. Door Height (Retractable) – 2.20 m (with extension 3.00 m)
- Max. Door Height (sectional) – 2.125 m (with extension 3.00 m)
- Max. door width – 5 m
- Max. door weight – 130 kg
**The Chamberlain 830REV myQ Starter Kit (Sold Seperately) is required to operate the door opener via smartphone, tablet etc.
|Operating Temperature||30°C ÷ +65°C|
Garage Door Opener Attributes
|Door Suitability||Retractable, Sectional|
|Pulling Force (N)||1000N|
|Max Door Weight (KG)||130KG|