C.K VDE Heavy Duty Cable Shears (165mm)
TheC.K 200mm snipe nose plier features serrated inside jaws for secure gripping, VDE certified and individually tested for complete safety when working on live equipment up to 1000v.
The C.K 165mm heavy duty cable shear features shearing action for clean cut results, Razor sharp parrot beak blades for effortless cuts. Suitable for copper and aluminium wire only. VDE certified and individually tested for complete safety when working on live equipment up to 1000v.
- Drop forged chrome vanadium steel for strength and durability.
- Induction hardened and precision ground cutting edges for high cutting performance.
- Shearing action cuts through cables cleanly and effortlessly.
- Ergonomic dual component handles offering the perfect balance of grip and comfort.
- Certified to VDE 0682/201:2005 01, EN 60900, ASTM-F 1505 & IEC 60900:2004.
RedLine VDE Pliers
- Two component, ergonomic design, with anti-slip horns for increased comfort, control and safety
- Induction hardened jaws for outstanding long term performance
- Cutting jaws with C.K optimised geometry for unsurpassed cutting performance
- Special alloy steel, drop forged, hardened and tempered for exceptional strength and durability
- VDE approved – individually tested to 10,000V for safe live working up to 1,000V
Physical and Performance Attributes
Product Size: 160mm (6″)