Beninca ONE.2WB Receiver
Beninca ONE.2WB 433.92 MHz 2 channel universal radio receiver with terminal board.
Can be used for any application requiring a radio control.
Beninca ONE.2WB 433.92 MHz 2 channel universal radio receiver with terminal board. The ONE.2WB is an external box receiver to apply to the inside of the controller container, if the controller is not provided with built-in receiver.
The terminal board for this type of receiver has connections for the power supply, the radio antenna and two settable outputs. Being a 100% independent device, it can be used for any application requiring a radio control.
- Can be used with all Beninca panels and receivers
- Long range 433.92 MHz aerial
- Standard memory can contain up to 512 rolling code transmitters
- Suitable for programmable code, rolling code (HCS) and advanced rolling code (ARC)
- The first memorised transmitter will set up the kind of accepted code
- Compatible with Advantouch palm programmer system
Alternate Model Numbers
Physical and Performance Attributes
|Operating Temperature||-20°C to +70°C|
|Power Supply||21-28 Vac, 12-28 Vdc|
Remote Control, Radio & Receiver Attributes
|Coding Type||Rolling / Hopping Code|
|Radio Frequency||433.92 MHz|
|Number of Relay Outputs||2|
|Type of Outputs||NO|
|Number of Users|