Aqara Vibration Sensor
The Aqara Vibration Sensor is embedded with a high precision acceleration sensor and it detects the vibration and movement of objects. It communicates with the Hub via Zigbee protocol. It also works with other smart accessories to set various smart scenes, such as local and remote alarms when it detects glass breaks.
Aqara Vibration Sensor is compatible with the following systems:
EAN / Barcode: 6970504212527
Detects vibration, tilt, and drop movements
The Aqara Vibration Sensor is embedded with a high precision acceleration sensor and it detects the vibration and movement of objects. It communicates with the Aqara Hub via Zigbee protocol. It also works with other smart accessories to set various smart scenes, such as local and remote alarms when it detects glass breaks.
- Designed to Fit Various Places: Aqara Vibration Sensor can be placed anywhere according to your needs, guarding your home.
- Smart Control in Apple Home App: Aqara Vibration Sensor works with other HomeKit-enabled accessories in Home to make your life easier.
- Security Notification: When vibration, tilt or drop is detected, Aqara Vibration Sensor will trigger the Hub to sound an alarm and send a notification to your phone.
- Aqara Home Automation: You can customise different scenes with Aqara’s suite of smart home products. Even if the Wi-Fi connection is unstable or disconnected, as long as the Hub is powered, the local automation associated with this product still works properly.
- Advanced Technology: Aqara Vibration Sensor is embedded with a high precision acceleration sensor. The shell is made of anti-UV material and the colour will not fade allowing for long-term usage. It consumes low energy and one button battery lasts about 2 years.
Manuals and Guides
Frequently Asked Questions
What can the Aqara Vibration Sensor do?
The Aqara Vibration Sensor can detect tilt, drop and vibration!
Can the Aqara Vibration Sensor be used independently? Will it sound an alarm when vibrations are detected?
No, the Aqara Vibration Sensor must work alongside a Hub. When vibration is detected, it will trigger the Hub to make sound and light alarms. An alert notification will be sent to the phone or linked to control other smart accessories (via Automation).
There are constant vibrations, but "vibration detected" event is only triggered sometimes. Why is that?
The “vibration detected” event is triggered once a minute. If the event has been triggered, then it will not be triggered for the next minute. If the vibrations persist, the event will be repeated a minute later.
Why are Vibration Sensors placed on some objects are easily triggered while others are difficult to trigger?
Due to the different materials, thickness, and structures of different objects, the same action or force applied to these objects will be recorded differently by the Vibration Sensor. Therefore, sometimes it is easy to trigger while other times not. You can increase or decrease the sensitivity of the Vibration Sensor through the Aqara Home app.
How do I adjust the sensitivity of the vibrations?
Open the app and enter the Vibration Sensor page. Click the “…” in the top right corner, then click “Adjust vibration sensitivity”. Next you can then choose the appropriate and desired sensitivity and then press “OK”. Finally, single press the reset button on the device to complete the set up according to the tips. If the set up fails, you can retry by following the same steps again.
How to change the battery?
The Aqara Vibration Sensor requires a CR2032 button battery. When changing the battery, insert a coin into the groove on the battery cover and turn it counter clockwise to release the cover. Remove the old battery and insert a new CR2032 button battery and tighten the battery cover. The Vibration sensor should then be working again.
How to determine if the desired location is suitable for installation?
After linking the Aqara Vibration Sensor to the Hub, press the reset button once on the Vibration Sensor at your desired location prior to installation. If you hear the Hub prompts “normal link confirmed”, then the location is suitable for installation. If you do not hear a voice prompt, adjust the location of the Vibration Sensor and try again.
Physical and Performance Attributes
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||36 × 36 × 9 mm|
Misc Product Attributes
Wireless Protocol: Zigbee
Dimensions: 36 x 36 x 9 mm (1.42 x 1.42 x 0.35 in)
FCC ID: 2AKIT-DJT11LM
Operating Temperature: -10℃~+45℃ (14℉~113℉)
Operating Humidity: 0 – 95%RH, non-condensing
What’s in the Box: Vibration Sensor x 1, Sticker x 1, Quick Start Guide x 1
App: Apple Home app (iOS 10.3 or later), Aqara Home app (Android 5.0 or later, iOS 10.3 or later)