Aqara Single Switch Module T1 (With Neutral)
The Aqara Single Switch Module T1 (With Neutral) is a relay control module based on the Zigbee 3.0 wireless communication protocol, which can control the on/off status of the light, fan, and other devices. With the Aqara Hub, it can realize the remote control through the app, timing control, power detection, power consumption statistics, etc., and can match other smart devices to realize more smart scenes.
Aqara Single Switch Module T1 (With Neutral) is compatible with the following systems:
EAN / Barcode: 6970504213296
Small, but powerful single channel relay controller
The Aqara Single Switch Module T1 (With Neutral) is a relay control module based on the Zigbee 3.0 wireless communication protocol, which can control the on/off status of the light, fan, and other devices. With the Aqara Hub, it can realize the remote control through the app (iOS/Android), timing control, power detection, power consumption statistics, etc., and can match other smart devices to realize more smart scenes.
- Power Monitoring: Check power consumption reports and usage statistics to track the efficiency of your electrical appliances.
- Zigbee 3.0 Protocol: Enjoy the benefits of the fastest, most stable, and energy-efficient smart home technology.
- Compact Size: Fits almost any wall box and can be connected to your existing wall switch or outlet.
- 2-Way Switch Support: Can be connected to your existing 2-way switches and make them smart.
- Power Off Memory: You will be able to configure if you need the lights to turn on automatically after a power outage.
- Advanced Protection: With overheat and overload protection, you can be sure your home is safe and secure.
- Timers and Remote Control: Schedule the usage of your electric appliances, check the status, and control them remotely.
- All-Round Compatibility: Supports most popular voice assistants and ecosystems.
Manuals and Guides
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between Single Switch Module T1（With Neutral) and Single Switch Module T1 (No Neutral)?
Both are relay control modules with the same main functions, but the former needs to be connected with the neutral line and the live line, and the latter only needs to be connected with the live line to supply power. You need to choose the single switch module that best fits into your home wiring.
How to handle that there is not enough space in the cassette or device to place Single Switch Module T1?
1. It can be considered to arrange the wires across the cassette and cut the over-length wires in the cassette to a suitable length to get more space.
2. It can be considered to place it in the ceiling or the ceiling light, but it needs to be as far away as possible from the Luminous and heating parts of the light.
3. It can be considered to expand the cassette depth by professionals.
Which types of external switches can Single Switch Module T1 connect?
You can connect it with a rocker switch (bistable) or a rebound switch (monostable). After it is connected with the external switch, you need to set it on the Aqara Home app. The default connection is the rocker switch.
How to place the antenna of Single Switch Module T1 ?
When the control module is installed in the pattress, it is recommended to paste the antenna on the side wall of the plastic cassette and keep it parallel to the wall; if the switch panel bracket is made of plastic, it is recommended that the antenna is no more than 10mm away from the wall; if the switch panel bracket is made of metal, then it is recommended that the antenna should be more than 15mm away from the wall (metal bracket); in addition, the antenna should be as far away as possible from the main unit of the control module and the AC cable (the recommended distance is more than 15mm).
If it is installed in a metal pattress, it is recommended to install the antenna on the plastic switch panel, but it needs sufficient space on the panel.
If it is installed on the ceiling or inside the light, the antenna should avoid to be pasted on the metal, and also should avoid too much shielding.
What are demensions of Single Switch Module T1 (With Neutral)?
Physical and Performance Attributes
Misc Product Attributes
Product Model: SSM-U01
Product Dimensions: 42.9×40×19.9 mm
Product Color: White
Net Weight (kg): 0.03
Gross Weight (kg): 0.05
Input Power: 100-250VAC,50/60Hz, μ
Input Current: MAX 10A (resistive load)
Rated Load: Min 3W, Max 2500W (resistive load), μ
Please do not overload it. (Please make sure that the 10A over-current protection circuit breaker on the front end of this product works normally before it powers on)
Wireless Connection: Zigbee 3.0
Wireless Standard: IEEE 802.15.4
Wireless Frequency: 2.4GHz (2400～2483.5MHz)
Receiver Sensitivity: -102dBm
Effective Communication Distance: 30m (indoors)
Operating Temperature: 0°C~ 35°C
Operating Humidity: 5% ~ 95% RH, non-condensing
Storage Temperature: -10°C~ 50°C