ANSA DECO TX4 Remote Control (4 Button, 433 MHz)
Ansa branded 433 MHz 4 button remote control. Replaces Ansa Metallo, ATX-1 and ATX-2 remote controls.
The ANSA DECO TX4 is a 4 button remote control operating on 433 MHz rolling code, suitable for use with automated roller garage doors using ANSA door system control panels.
This remote control is a direct replacement for the discontinued ANSA Metallo model.
- 4 buttons / channels
- 433 MHz frequency
- ‘Keeloq’ high security rolling code system, original code hopping technology to give 100% security
- Battery included (1 x CR2032 “coin style” battery)
- Easy to use with LED notification light
- Can be attached to a keychain (not included)
- ANSA automated roller garage doors
- ANSA door system control panels
Alternative Model Numbers:
DEC0-4, DECO-4, DEC0-TX4, DECO TX4
Physical and Performance Attributes
|Number of Batteries||1|
Remote Control, Radio & Receiver Attributes
|Coding Type||Rolling / Hopping Code|
|Radio Frequency||433.92 MHz|
|Remote Body Colour||Black|
|Remote Button Colour||Grey|
|Number of Buttons||4|
|Programming Methods||Program with receiver|