AES MultiCOM Classic Series 4G Multi Apartment Audio Intercom System
4G multi-apartment audio intercom system with built-in keypad and proximity reader.
Suitable for up to 500 apartments / families, ideal for large flats or private gated communities.
£982.80 – £1,047.60 inc. VAT.
The AES MultiCOM Classic series is a 4G multi-apartment audio intercom system. These state-of-the-art GSM intercoms are suitable for up to 500 apartments / families using only one SIM card* (not included), perfect for large flats or private gated communities.
Ideal for installations where excavation is not an option, for example if it is not possible or too costly to run lengthy cables between the intercom and multiple apartments / properties.
The MultiCOM Classic range includes a built-in keypad and proximity reader as standard, with a choice of either imperial black finish (with blue button backlighting) or stainless steel finish (with white button backlighting).
- With only one SIM card* (not included), this intercom can call up to 500 apartments
- Visitors can search for residents by scrolling through the apartment list or enter an apartment number to call
- Dials up to 3 phone numbers per apartment, the call will roll over to the next number until someone answers
- Supports caller ID access (call gates or door to open)
- 4G ready for strong and reliable call connection*
- Crisp and clear audio communication with HD voice over VOLTE**
- Two convenient programming options;
- Program locally using a USB PC link with free software
- Program remotely using the free Android and Apple iOS apps
- Built-in keypad and proximity reader as standard
- Built-in time clock for automatically operating electric gates, barriers or doors in busy periods or for day time use
- 2 relays for operating electric gates & pedestrian gates / doors
- Illuminated buttons and keypad for ease of use in the dark
*This product requires a voice SIM card (not included). In order to make voice calls on 4G and get optimum service, your SIM and provider will need to offer VOLTE support (Voice over LTE) otherwise the unit will be forced to fall back to 3G or 2G service to make calls.
**Requires correct APN to be set and will only be experienced on a VoLTE enabled device.
- 4-6 digit passcode protected
- Supports up to 500 regular codes, one for each apartment
- Supports up to 50 visitor codes for 24/7 entry
- Supports up to 20 time restricted codes for deliveries or maintenance personnel
- Supports up to 20 temporary auto expiring codes for short term access
Proximity Reader / Cards
- Supports up to 1500 proximity cards in total, allowing for 3 cards per apartment
- Supports up to 50 visitor proximity cards for 24/7 access
- Supports up to 20 time restricted proximity cards for deliveries or maintenance personnel
- Supports temporary auto expiring cards for short term access
Caller ID Access (call gates or door to open)
- Can be enabled or disabled by manager APP
- Supports up to 50 phone numbers for visitor caller ID access
- Supports up 20 time restricted codes
- Supports up 20 temporary codes
- 1 x Intercom (outdoor call point)
- 1 x 24v DC power supply
- 1 x Antenna
- 1 x Installer manual
Manuals and Datasheets
Click Diagram To Enlarge
|Mounting Type||Surface Mounted|
|Power Supply||24v DC|
|Number of Codes||590|
|Code Length||4-6 digits|