FIBARO The Heat Controller & Starter Pack (Z-Wave)
Z-Wave remotely controlled thermostatic head that measures temperature, automatically adjusts heating accordingly.
FIBARO The Heat Controller & Starter Pack (Z-Wave) is compatible with the following systems:
£67.56 – £76.33
The Fibaro Heat Controller is a Z-Wave remotely controlled thermostatic head to control temperature in your room. It measures the temperature and automatically adjusts the heat level. It can be mounted without tools on three types of thermostatic radiator valves. You can create schedules via app to easily manage temperature throughout the week.
The optional starter pack version includes the Fibaro Heat Controller & the Fibaro Temperature Sensor. The two devices work together in unison to measure temperature in the room even more accurately than before! It can be placed anywhere in the room and the device will use it as an additional reference point for the room temperature. This boosts both energy efficient and money saved even further!
Compatible Mounting Options
- M30 x 1,5
- To be installed on three types of valves: M30 x 1.5, Danfoss RTD-N and Danfoss RA-N
- Compatible with any Z-Wave or Z-Wave+ Controller
- Supports Z-Wave network Security Modes: S0 with AES-128 encryption and S2 with PRNG-based encryption
- Built-in battery recharged through standard micro-USB port
- Easy installation – no tools required
- Can use an optional dedicated temperature sensor;
- Pair the sensor with the thermostatic head
- One thermostatic head can be paired with one sensor
- One sensor can be paired with up to three thermostatic heads
- Supports heating schedules
- Automatic calibration
- Anti-freeze function
- Decalc function
- Unconstrained rotation spherical knob to set desired temperature.
Manuals and Guides
Physical and Performance Attributes
With the adapter: 56 x 87 mm
Without the adapter: 56 x 74 mm
|Protection Rating (IP)
|0°C to 40°C
|3.7V Li-Poly battery pack (non-replaceable)